UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our user needs and help us grow our user base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- UI Prototyping & wireframing, Animations, Design research
- Visual design & design software: Figma/ Sketch/ Adobe Photoshop, illustrator.
- Visual communication: Layout, Color, typography, Icons, images, and design theory.
- Required experience & qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of UX/UI design experience.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions