UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our user needs and help us grow our customer base.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and technical team.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience of 1-2 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.