Role: WordPress Developer
Experience: 2 to 3+ Years
Notice Period: Immediately – 1 Month
We are looking for a talented 2 – 3 Years experience WordPress developer to design and develop websites. Experienced in both back-end and front-end development, including the deployment of WordPress themes and plugins, as well as site integration and security updates.
- Designing and building the websites.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Developers should be able to write PHP scripts to customize WordPress controls.
- Developers should be able to consume and write PHP APIs.
- Must have in depth knowledge of WP sites (Configuration, Pages, Posts).
- Must have hands-on experience in customizing the WP and WP Plugin.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Theme or Plugin developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Good communication skills.