- At least 1.5 years to 3+ years of proven experience with Android APP development.
- Knowledge of Android Studio and Eclipse IDES Working knowledge and familiarity with developing APPs for the Android platform with extensive knowledge of the SDK.
- Proven knowledge and experience with coding standards.
- Proven record of success with applications, games and or utilities for the Phone/Tabs.
- In-depth knowledge on consuming web services for client-server communication.
- Good understanding Rest, post – JSON, XML data handling.
- In-depth debugging and testing skills of mobile applications.
- Familiarity with Android App submission/deployment process.
- Experience in mobile development for iOS platforms a plus.
- Experience in integrating and working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Technical Round
- System Test
- HR Round
No. of Positions: 2