We are looking for a Front-end developer. We want you to be innovative and results driven. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork and collaboration and we expect all our employees to be agile, resourceful and fast learners. Your role involves converting complex designs in to Web UI, creating solutions for complex real time scenarios and writing performance oriented modular code.
- Have 2 – 4 years of Experience on Front end development technologies like
- Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical design.
- Develop Frontend of an application in React JS (MERN) stack.
- Work with UI/UX team in providing a great User experience to the website users.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to develop and launch new features.
- Suggest architectural changes which enable high performance, security and scaling.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a front end developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using HTML5, CSS, bootstrap
- Should be able to design complex and attractive user interfaces with
- Angular js, node js, React Js etc
- A Bachelor degree is required preferably in Computer Science
- Experience and understanding of Backend technologies like Node.Js,
- MongoDB will be an added advantage
- Experience in designing the e-commerce, cross-browser development
- Experience in design, development and debug of responsive and mobile front end
- Experience in using and maintaining the git and version control infra for the development and testing
- Experience in using the Restful services and API’s
- Should have the capability to work in a Team and be vocal to provide
- his/her thoughts and ideas strongly that will be helpful for the organization
- Should have the ability to work in challenging and turbulent startup environment
- Should have a minimum of 2-year experience