We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep Knowledge either in React Native with 1 to 3 years of active development.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Familiarity with Git, Firebase and push notifications systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Knowledge of native android and ios development would be an added advantage.
- Technical Round
- System Test
- HR Round