The ideal candidate for android developer position requires 3- 4 years of experience who is responsible for coding, unit testing, and maintenance of the products for the Android platform. Capable of implementing and/or modifying significant portions of code based on user stories, adhering to established standards of quality for documentation and coding. Interacts well in a group, with some direction from senior team members, leads, delivery managers, management, and leadership team. Able to identify and act upon issues and problems that arise.
Product development opportunity with great scope for learning and career growth.
- Proficiency in Linux, Mac, or Windows. Knowledge of more than one platform preferable
- Proficiency with Internet protocols (especially HTTP) and RESTful Web Services
- Proficiency in JSON and XML
- Proficiency in Android Studio and Eclipse
- Experience in writing and debugging Java applications
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Conversant with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), and design patterns
- Conversant with SQLite and complex queries in SQL
- Familiarity with Android User Experience (UX) guidelines, such as Material Design.
- Experience in applying knowledge of good coding practices and fundamental computer science principles